- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- protection of information
- policy change
- how to contact us
- how to contact the appropriate authority
Collection of personal information
Personal Information is information about you that identifies you as an individual, for example, your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
what data do we collect?
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, search functions, questionnaires, feedback, newsletter signup, general contact forms, whitepapers and download requests.
- On some of our Sites, we offer health assessment tools that ask you to provide self-assessment information.
- We may also ask you to provide additional information such as your e-mail address if you want to obtain additional services, information, participate in a contest or to resolve complaints or concerns.
how do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email or any of our message boards
- Fill out request forms
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers and services we think you might like.
- Process your requests
- Conduct market research
How does the company use information gathered about online visitors?
Before forwarding us any personal information, please be advised that any information gathered on our Sites may be used in the aggregate for research and development relating to our Sites and/or for future site development and, if you ask us to, to send you promotional materials.
In particular, we may use information gathered about you for the following purposes:
- To monitor interest in our range of products
- To assist us to tailor the content of our Sites to your needs by collecting information about your preferences through tracking of patterns page views on our sites
- In circumstances where you have indicated that you wish to receive additional information, to send you information about us and promotional material about our products together with details of any offers we may have available from time to time.
Promotional and informational offers
With the permission of an online visitor, information submitted at the time of registration or submission may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by the Company provided notice of this fact is made available online. If a visitor objects to such use for any reason, he/she may prevent that use, either by e-mail request or by modifying the registration information provided. The Company uses reasonable efforts to maintain visitors’ information in a secure environment. If you have submitted personal information and want to change it or opt-out, please contact us as described below.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
what are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the form below.
Disclosure of information
The Company, in common with many web site operators, may use standard technology called “cookies” on its Sites. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a particular web site, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. You can disable cookies by turning them off in your browser; however, some areas of the Sites may not function properly if you do so.
For further information, please visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
what types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality cookies
how to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result
Protection of information
Our Commitment to Security
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. The Company applies security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, such as retaining information in secure facilities.
Storage of Information
Our company will only keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its use. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all copies of it from live and back-up systems.
hOW TO CONTACT US
how to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the information commissioner’s office through this link; https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
Are you ready for real-time quality monitoring in addition to better fiber production metrics?
The Instrumar Fiber System gives you unparalleled, plant-wide insight and control over your operations. See the benefits of real-time quality management and how it can transform your fiber production!